Caspian Marine Engineering Bureau invites to visit its stand at the 17th International Exhibition "Transport, Transit and Logistics" in Baku
We invite you to visit our joint Marine Engineering Bureau and Caspian Marine Engineering Bureau stand at the 17th Caspian International Exhibition "Transport, Transit and Logistics" (stand No 1090) in Baku Expo Center (Baku) in the period from 11 till 13 of June, 2018.
330 river, sea and river-sea vessels were built due to 96 projects designed by Marine Engineering Bureau up to the end of May 2018 (since 2000). Moreover, 11 vessels were under finished building stage after launching and 33 vessels were on building berths of shipyards.
On December 5, 2016 in Baku in solemn atmosphere it was declared about creation of joint venture Caspian Marine Engineering Bureau. Creation documents of new design organization were signed from "Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping" CJSC by Chairman Rauf Valiyev and from Marine Engineering Bureau by General Director, Professor, Doctor of Technical Science Gennadiy Egorov.
New MEB vessels which were put into operation include, as follows:
• 119 river, river-sea and restricted sailing area dry-cargo vessels of such types as "Pola Makariya", "Neva-Leader", "Geroi Stalingrada", "Heydar Aliev", "Mirzaga Khalilov", "Caspian Express", "Azov Max", "Karelia", "Chelsea", "Khazar", "Nadezhda", "Tanais", "Sviatoj Georgiy", "Ommax", "Ptich", "Port Olya", "Leda", "Ediniy" etc;
• 118 product tankers, chemical/oil tankers and bunkering tankers of such types as "Balt-Flot", "VF Tanker", "Alexander Shemagin", "Armada", "New Armada", "Aston", "Paloil", "Roschem", "Kazan", "Ecomariner", "Rassvet", "MN", "Belmax", "Svyatoj Knyaz Vladimir" etc;
• 21 ocean going dry-cargo vessels of such types as "EMI Proud", "Amethyst", "Sparta", "Saxona", "Scala", "Eren-C", "Kaya Pioneer";
• 10 multifunctional salvage vessels: multifunctional ocean 7 MW salvage vessels/icebreakers of "Beringov Proliv" type with Icebreaker 6 class, multifunctional ocean 4 MW salvage vessels of "Spasatel Karev" type with Arc5 Arctic ice class, multifunctional sea diving vessels of "Stolniy Grad Yaroslavl" type;
• 9 shallow-draught icebreaking tugs of "Portoviy" type, transport supply tugs for Caspian Sea of "Phoenix" type, firefighting tug "Penay", ship-handling tug "Bulbash";
• 8 train ferries of such types as "Petrovsk", "Skif", "Avangard", "Baltiysk", "Slavyanin" and "Ulfat";
• 7 combined bunker-tankers of "Balt Flot" type;
• 7 bulk carriers of such types as "Grumant", "OBAHAN-C", "BEHCET-C";
• 6 vessels: ro-ro supply vessels for Kamchatka of "Sosnovka" type and sea dry-cargo platform vessels of "Andrey Artemenko" type;
• 4 livestock carriers;
• 4 multipurpose buoy-laying vessels of "Dmitriy Sirotkin", "Ladozhskiy" and "Viktor Kuskov" types;
• 2 river ecologic vessels of "Ecolog-1" type;
• 2 non-propelled scows with self-opening hull of "KSH-1" type;
• multifunctional salvage-rescue catamaran of "Igor Ilyin" type;
• LPG gas carrier of "Bulmarket" type;
• river passenger cruise vessel of "Alexander Grin" type;
• high-comfortable river-sea cruise passenger vessel "Shtandart";
• car-passenger ferry of "Nikolay Aksenenko" type;
• short sea cruise vessel for Russian Black Sea coast of "Imperia" type; pleasure banquet vessel of "Sochi" type; coastal navigation running boats "Neva", "Bars" and "Caucasus" for VIP passengers;
• heliport pontoon / berth of "Victoria Regia" type, double-sections berth of "PRP-4" type, special technologic pontoon for icebreaker.
The series of 5500 t DWT dry-cargo vessels of 005RSD03 project of "Karelia" type should be specially noted. The series has well proved at work in Caspian Sea due to 5000 tons loading capacity at Caspian draughts with capacity of three cargo holds of 7840 m³ while scantling length is of 102.2 m (it means considerably smaller port expenses, building cost and operation expenses comparatively to analogue vessels). Onega shipyard is the builder of this series. At this moment 10 of 12 vessels of the series are operating in Caspian Sea. Therewith MEB dry-cargo vessels of 003RSD04, 003RSD04/ALB02, 003RSD04/ALB03 projects of "Caspian Express" type, 7150 t DWT RSD49 project of "Neva-Leader" type and 7679 t DWT RSD59 project of "Pola Makariya" type with big hold for transportation of oversized cargoes are of interest in Caspian region.
Shallow-draught supply tugs specially designed for Northern Caspian conditions of TG05 project of "Phoenix" type (3 tugs), multifunctional sea diving vessel of SDS08 project of "Stolniy Grad Yaroslavl" type, bunkering tanker of RST09 project of "Aston Trader" type and many other MEB vessels including re-equipped and modernized vessels (f.e. PV18 project floating boarding house) continue to be successfully operated in Caspian Sea.
This moment MEB vessels are under building:
• unique train-car-passenger ferries for Caspian sea of CNF18C project;
New open type CNF18C is assigned for transportation of 56 railway wagons with 1520 mm track breadth and motor trucks (50 car trains), including ones with dangerous goods and passengers (estimation of 2 passengers for each car train). Ferryboat's construction foresees aft cargo handling scheme and is equipped with side ramp for loading/unloading vehicles from/to usual berth. CNF18C vessel is able for dangerous cargo transportation on the open upper deck in accordance with International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code) and national Maritime Dangerous Goods Transportation Regulation (MOPOG Rules).
General readiness (on April, 2018) of lead CNF18C ferry is of 28%, of second - 25%;
• unique designed for Caspian conditions oil product/chemical tankers of RST12C project;
New RST12C project has strengthened "Caspian" function:
• deadweight at draught of 4.50 m is of 7914 tons, at maximal draught of 4.54 m is of 8009 tons (RST27 project maximal deadweight is of 7030 tons) that on 979 tons more;
• deadweight while transit through the Volga-Don Ship Canal at draught in river of 3,60 m is of 5580 tons (RST27 project is of 5428 tons) that on 152 tons more;
• deadweight at draught of 4,20 m is of 7203 tons (RST27 project is of 7030 tons) that on 173 tons more;
• capacity of cargo tanks is optimized for transportation of oil grades of Caspian region;
General readiness (on April, 2018) of lead RST12C tanker is of 32%, of second - 25%;
• 310-places cruise passenger river-sea vessel of PV300VD project assigned also for Caspian cruises;
On August 15, 2016 a solemn keel laying ceremony took place for 310-places cruise passenger PV300VD river-sea vessel for Moscow River Shipping Company. Vessel's keel was laid down at Astrakhan Lotos Shipyard.
PV300VD concept is designed as "floating hotel" with full-range balconies / terraces, fore both-sides view saloon, the double-part sun deck (on a deck-house roof with wind deflector and on the tent deck with movable weather-tight closing, with pool and bar). The total area of cabins makes 16-43 m² each, including balcony / French balcony (cabins are double, as a rule). There are restaurant with total places equivalent to passengers' number, conference rooms, bars, children's room, beauty salon, souvenir shop, fitness salon; solarium the open sun deck. Lifts connected all decks, communications and toilets, enlarged passageways and absence of obstacles for wheelchairs are foreseen for physically challenged people. PV300VD concept will be operated at river lines, and also in Caspian Sea: Great Silk Way, ancient Derbent, Baku, Aktau, Turkmenbashi, Astrakhan, Enzeli, sand beaches, medicinal water and therapeutic mud, and also fishery and hunter bases. Such places create favourable opportunities for tourists' involvement;
• multifunctional arctic salvage tugboats with Arc 5 Arctic ice class of MPSV12 project, multifunctional ocean 4 MW salvage vessel of "Spasatel Karev" type with Arc5;
MPSV12 multifunctional salvage tugboat is shallow-draught (working diapason is of 3.2-4.5 m) vessel with Arctic ice Arc 5 class, with inclined stem, with double-tier long forecastle, with ER located in middle, with diesel power system, with 2 controllable-pitch propellers, with 2 bow thrusters and single aft one. Vessels of the series are planning to be operated in areas with restricted draughts including Caspian Sea and areas of Makhachkala port, Volga-Caspian canal, Olya port, Astrakhan port. Vessel's deadweight is unprecedented for vessels with similar class, functions and purpose (1820 tons / 320 tons at draughts 4,50 m / 3,20 m at 30 days fuel, water and provision autonomy);
• 2 multifunctional 22 MW ice-breaker / supply vessels of IBSV01 prj. with Icebreaker 8 ice class;
• full-freezer trawlers for Northern Atlantic and Barents Sea of KMT01 and KMT02 prjs.;
• 2 car-train / passenger ferries with possibility of carrying dangerous goods with ice category Arc5 for Vanino-Kholmsk ferry line of CNF11CPD prj.;
• 2 multipurpose buoy-laying vessels of "Viktor Kuskov" type for RosMorPort of BLV04 prj.;
• river cruise passenger vessel with capacity of 342 passengers of PV300 prj.;
• raid transshipment complexes with cargo hold of 4600 cub.m. capacity and 35 t crane capacity of each CV03 prj.;
• vessel-museum for Baku port (HS01 prj.) based on "three-island" tanker of old type;
• and also many other vessels including modern sea and river-sea dry-cargo vessels and oil tankers of "Pola Makariya" (RSD59 project), "Alexander Shemagin" (RST25 project), "Neva-Leader" (RSD49 project), "Gloster" (RST26 project), "Edinuy" (RSD60 project), "Azov five thousand" (RSD32M project), RSD79 project, "Belmax" (ROB20 project) types and row of other innovative vessels.